Categories: Dynamics Marketing
*** NOTE: ALL INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AT DATE OF PUBLISHING ***
The release notes for Dynamics 365 Wave 1 2023 have been published. My good friend Amey Holden and I got together to chat about each proposed change or new feature. Again we are focusing on the Marketing aspects and the new features we should expect to see in this release.
The D365 Marketing overview can be found here:
Overview of Dynamics 365 Marketing 2023 release wave 1
In our video chat below, Amey and I cover the following:
- Prioritize the best leads and empower sellers with the new lead scoring builder
- Keep stakeholders in the loop by seamlessly copying them on email campaigns
- Optimize your lead management process by engaging your sellers right away
- Understand how marketing activities contribute to defined milestones
- Optimize B2B marketing and accelerate your pipeline with out-of-the-box analytics dashboards
- Save time by easily moving triggers between environments
- Scale your business effortlessly and define access to marketing assets
- Measure marketing activity, web traffic, and conversion goals using automatic UTM tagging
- Scale your business with confidence with 300M maximum monthly interactions
- Easily create modern forms using the new intuitive form experience
- Send segment-based emails quickly without building a journey
- Prevent message fatigue by limiting the messages sent to a customer in a specific period
- Boost your productivity with enhanced journey reminders
- Easily reference a copy of previously sent emails in the interaction timeline
- Enrich marketing content by embedding additional file types from the asset library
- Match your business needs with more granular and customizable consent and preference centers
- Use interaction data to improve targeting in redesigned segmentation builder
Also, changes that happened in the Wave 2 2022 release:
Check out the latest post:
Using Focused View And Up Next In Model-Driven Apps
This is just 1 of 375 articles. You can browse through all of them by going to the main blog page, or navigate through different categories to find more content you are interested in. You can also subscribe and get new blog posts emailed to you directly.
2 thoughts on “D365 Marketing Chat With Amey Holden – Discussing Marketing Features from Wave 1 2023”
Megan, Amey – great job as always! Super interesting to hear you banter about our release notes. Makes me want to get this feedback before we publish them as I realized we could have been more clear in many cases.
Reach out, happy to have you review our designs for the UTM codes and any other features — feedback is how we build products people love.
Thanks again for being such amazing advocates of D365 Marketing.
Thanks for watching our banter! I think it’s hard to be 100% clear without having demos of each new area of functionality. As always, Amey and I provide our thoughts on what we ‘think’ things are going to look like, or what we know based on having seen specifics with the team (where not under NDA).
It’s one of the areas of D365 and the Power Platform that I enjoy working on the most, and pretty sure the same goes for Amey too!