*** NOTE: ALL INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AT DATE OF PUBLISHING ***
The release notes for Dynamics 365 Wave 2 2022 have been published. My good friend Amey Holden and I decided we wanted to have a chat about it again, just like we did for Wave 1 back in January. As before, we are focusing on the Marketing aspects and the new features we should expect to see from October onwards.
The D365 Marketing overview can be found here: Overview of Dynamics 365 Marketing 2022 release wave 2
In our video chat below, Amey and I cover the following:
- Recap: Overview of Dynamics 365 Marketing 2022 release wave 1
- Close leads fast by automating handoffs with sales
- Optimize B2B marketing with a new OOB analytics dashboard
- Grow your business with 3X maximum monthly interactions
- Scale your multi-brand business effortlessly
- Create lead capture forms that convert visitors to customers
- Extend your outreach with custom channels
- Delight customers with personalized AI-powered next-best content
- Target the right audience using the new segment builder
- Streamline sequence creation with looping of repeated steps
Check out the video for our thoughts and hopes for what all of this means for Dynamics 365 Marketing in the coming months!
Check out the latest post:
Using An Unmapped Form Field To Capture The Referral URL In D365 Marketing
This is just 1 of 363 articles. You can browse through all of them by going to the main blog page, or navigate through different categories to find more content you are interested in. You can also subscribe and get new blog posts emailed to you directly.